Thursday, February 10, 2011

Volume IIII [No.6]

Apple of My Ear 
----------------------------------------
 [Entry #8] 
                                              4:15                 
                                     Young Rival            


----------------------------------------------------
I'll teach you how to break me
 Emptiness and dark will hate me
Oh sister don't you know me
Can't you see I'm drowning slowly
Oh brother where'd you go
Off to some place beautiful
To find something you can save
Oh it's done quite natural
I'll take your invitation
Meet you at the redwood station
Tell me tell me I'll desert you
Let you down again and hurt you
Oh sister what'd you say
I'm gonna steal a heart away
To find something I can save
Oh it's done quite natural
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh


We started
Eyes I carried
To find something ordinary
Tell me tell me I'll desert you 
Tell me tell me it's not working
Oh summer where'd you go
Down to southern Mexico
Total all of nature vein
Leave me in the pouring rain
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
--------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment